Our client is a dynamic start-up that operates globally and primarily remotely with colleagues based in the UK, Greece, Singapore, Malaysia, Poland and Portugal.
They help maritime and CNI asset operators gain visibility, cybersecurity and compliance of systems on their distributed, remote assets. Their technologies provide near-real-time visibility of the onboard IT and OT assets and their communication patterns, raises early warning of cyber-attacks, suspicious behaviors and monitors for non-compliance. They complement this with a managed service and specific cybersecurity advisory services to further support the asset operator.
They are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender, marriage/civil partnerships, pregnancy, maternity or age.
- Their team is 30+ people strong and always growing. They’re expecting another significant growth phase imminently
- They’re recognized as market innovators – they have a bias for action and their team pride themselves on their ability to plan, execute and iterate at a rapid pace.
- They value the ability to challenge each other, hold each other to account, develop each other personally and professionally and celebrate each other’s successes.
They are quite a diverse team – 13 nationalities, 15 languages, many more dialects – They are spread across 2 continents and 6 countries.
- The client is looking for an experienced full stack developer to join their growing software engineering team.
- This is an opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing company where your contribution has a significant impact on the success of the company. You will be working with some cutting-edge technologies and actively encouraged to bring new fresh ideas to the table.
- They are a fully remote team and so you must be experienced at working from home efficiently and effectively.
- You will be joining an established but expanding agile development team and will have the opportunity to work with some exceptionally talented and committed people. Later this year they will be expanding the team to Southeast Asia and although this is a predominantly a UK based role there may be the opportunity to spend some time working from their offices in Singapore.
- They have some very exciting ideas on their roadmap that have the potential to be game-changing for their customers.
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to cross train to Golang. You should be able to demonstrate that you have a solid understanding of software development that has been gained as part of a time that was writing production ready code.
Although they do not require you to have had previous experience in the maritime industry, they are looking for someone who will whole-heartedly embrace the challenge of getting to grips with a new sector. This will be made easier as you will be working with some exceptionally committed and focused domain experts covering product development, sales and marketing through to software engineering and delivery all of whom will aid you in developing your understanding of their market and their customer’s needs.
- This Full Stack Developer will have a passion for engineering high-quality, secure solutions for the cloud. You will be experienced in UI development and API/Microservice design and implementation.
- £60,000-£90,000 p.a. depending on experience, plus benefits and share options.
- Remote first and then occasional days in London office.
- As a senior member of an agile dev squad, you will be expected to act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues and to set an example of what good looks like in terms of software development.
- Minimum 2 years development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Typescript + React.
- Minimum 2 years back-end development experience gained in a team environment, preferably with Java and/or GoLang
- Minimum 2 years experience of writing Unit & Integration tests.
- A good understanding of computer networking principles.
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top Ten.
- Experience of working with Git/Github
- Previous Cybersecurity Experience
- Experience of working in Series A or growth-stage start-ups in the B2B software space.
Personal Skills/ Qualities
- Extremely high emotional intelligence.
- Creative thinker, grounded in pragmatism.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding team player and stakeholder manager but can work autonomously.
- Ruthlessly organized yet resourceful and flexible and able to cope with change.
- A complete finisher who delights in a thing being truly done!
- Passion and interest in innovation, cybersecurity or technology.
- Embraces a lifelong learning mindset.
- Can do approach
- Process facilitator
If you are interested in the position, please contact Matt Thomas at:
email@example.com or 01291 645 871